A kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment. Each student was instructed to bring in an object to share with the class that represented their religion.
The first student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is a Star of David."The second student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm a Catholic and this is the Crucifix."
The third student got in up front of the class and said, " My name is Tommy and I am Baptist and this is a casserole."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Movie Music -- Alan Zilberman on How Film Scores Tell the Story
- Kevin Bacon Tells You How to Give Two Gifts With One Purchase
- Interview: Playwright Jason Odell Williams of "Handle With Care"
- Can You Glimpse the Couple from "Tangled" in "Frozen?"
- One-Line Movies With the Year's Best Actors
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.