Show-and-TellA kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment. Each student was instructed to bring in an object to share with the class that represented their religion.
The first student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is a Star of David."The second student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm a Catholic and this is the Crucifix."
The third student got in up front of the class and said, " My name is Tommy and I am Baptist and this is a casserole."
- Behind the Scenes: Making Michael Douglas Younger in "Ant-Man" and Wigs and Makeup for Key and Peele
- New on DVD: Tales from the Royal Wardrobe
- Spoiler Alert: What Really Doesn't Work in "Trainwreck" -- and the Surprising Moments that Do
- The Imaginative Short Film that Inspired "Pixels"
- The 100 Best American Films -- From Movie Critics Around the World
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?