How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?A young man couldn’t decide which girl to marry. He liked one girl, but he really liked another one named Maria, too. He decided to ask his friend for advice. “How do you make important decisions?” he asked his friend.
“Well, I go to church,” replied his friend. “Then I look up and pray and usually the answer just comes to me.”
The young man decided to try just that. He went to church, looked up to pray, and the answer was written in gold above a stained-glass window.
It said: AVE MARIA
From "The Book of Church Jokes," published by Barbour Publishing, Inc., Uhrichsville, Ohio. Copyright 2009. Used by permission of Barbour Publishing, Inc.
- Auli’i Cravalho Finds Out She Has Been Cast as Moana, the Heroine of Disney's New Animated Feature!
- Interview: Bryan Carberry and J. Clay Tweel on the Documentary "Finders Keepers"
- List: Movies about Peter Pan
- UP TV launches anti-bullying campaign
- Interview: Adriana Trigiani of "Big Stone Gap"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?