Little Johnny's ConfessionThe children were all lined up for their first confession when Little Johnny’s turn came. The priest asked him to confess his sins, and the boy promptly replied, “Father, I threw a stone at Jimmy.”
“That was a very misguided thing to do, my son,” said the priest patiently.
“It wasn’t misguided at all,” said Little Johnny. “I hit him.”
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- "Giver" producers to donate 50¢ of each Labor Day ticket sale to children's literacy campaign
- Contest: Hey Arnold! The Complete Series
- Interview: Dylan Brody on Comedy, Depression, and Robin Williams
- Opera Flash Mob at a London Grocery Store
- Exclusive Clip: Juliette Lewis in "Kelly and Cal"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?