God is WatchingChildren were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, "Take only one, God is watching."
At the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. Moving through the line a boy wrote another note to leave by the cookies, "Take all you want, God is watching the apples."
- Mission: Impossible -- Rogue Nation
- Exclusive Premiere Images: Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism
- Interview: Joshua Oppenheimer of "The Look of Silence"
- Tom Cruise Tells Kevin McCarthy about the Airplane Stunt in "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation"
- Trailer: "Risen," with Cliff Curtis as Jesus
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?