Salvation by AnnoyanceAn exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him, "How do you expect to get into Heaven?"
The boy thought it over and said, "Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says, 'For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!'"
- Wild's Cheryl Strayed Has a New Advice Podcast
- "Unbroken" legacy: Luke Zamperini talks about the Christian faith his father passed on to him
- Big Faith and a True Father-Son Bond
- Will "Old Fashioned" romance fly in 2015? USA Today suggests yes
- Actors Of Color Discuss Racial Stereotypes In Hollywood
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?