Three Days After EasterFollowing the resurrection, the disciples were still scattered about Jerusalem and the surrounding villages.
John finds Peter and runs up to him. Excitedly he says, "Peter, Peter! I've got some good news and some bad news."
Peter takes ahold of John and calms him down. "Take it easy, John. What is it? What's the good news?"
John says, "The good news is Christ is risen."
Peter says, "That's great! But, what's the bad news?"
John, looking around, says, "He's really steamed about last Friday."
- Interview: Ravi and Geeta Patel on the Adorable Documentary "Meet the Patels"
- Trailer: Love the Coopers, a Family Christmas Story with Diane Keaton, John Goodman, and Olivia Wilde
- 90 Minutes in Heaven Hits Theaters Sept 11th
- Trailer: Ashby with Mickey Rourke, Emma Roberts, and Nat Wolff
- WM. Paul Young's Book "Eve" Hits Shelves Soon
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?