Following the resurrection, the disciples were still scattered about Jerusalem and the surrounding villages.
John finds Peter and runs up to him. Excitedly he says, "Peter, Peter! I've got some good news and some bad news."
Peter takes ahold of John and calms him down. "Take it easy, John. What is it? What's the good news?"
John says, "The good news is Christ is risen."
Peter says, "That's great! But, what's the bad news?"
John, looking around, says, "He's really steamed about last Friday."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- UP TV to air "The Passion of the Christ" on Palm Sunday
- Chipotle Blurs the Lines Between Content and Advertising/Branding
- How to build an ark + Singing nuns score Lenten hit + Lacey Chabert to star in UP TV Christmas movie
- Should We Ban Hand-Held Devices for Kids?
- ‘Believe’ in Another Great Show for NBC
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
A rabbi loved to play golf, but he never seemed to have time. He couldn't play on Shabbat, there was religious school on Sundays…