Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.
The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50."
The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100."
The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon... and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Tribute
- Teach Kids to Write Letters With a Free Postcard from Spongebob!
- "The Sound of Music" scores! + Executive Producer Brian Lockhart hopes "The Christmas Candle" becomes a new holiday tradition
- Jews Telling Jokes and Stories: Doc Club
- Words to live by from Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.