My Dad Is Better Than Your DadThree boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.
The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50."
The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100."
The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon... and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"
- Interview: Dana Nachman of "Batkid Begins"
- Inside "Inside Out" -- Takes on Pixar's Hit Movie About Feelings
- Trailer: People, Places, and Things with Jemaine Clement and Regina Hall
- Contest: Win a DVD of the Sweet Romance, "Old Fashioned"
- Trailer: Jenny's Wedding with Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?