A Rabbi and a Priest Buy a Car…A priest and a rabbi operated a church and a synagogue across the street from each other. Since their schedules intertwined, they decided to go in together to buy a car. After the purchase, they drove it home and parked it on the street between them.
A few minutes later, the rabbi looked out and saw the priest sprinkling water on their new car. It didn't need a wash, so he hurried out and asked the priest what he was doing.
"I'm blessing it," the priest replied.
The rabbi considered this a moment, then went back inside the synagogue.
He reappeared a moment later with a hacksaw, walked over to the back of the car and cut off two inches of the tailpipe.
- The Page of Swords: AGAIN!
- TV: There's Nothing New Under the Sun
- Trailer: Adam Sandler and Peter Dinklage in "Pixels," a Comedy About the Attack of the Aliens Modeled on Classic Video Games
- Actress Speaks Up Against Absurd Hollywood Casting Conventions
- TV Reviews: "Killing Jesus" on NatGeo + HBO's "Going Clear" doc exposes charges against Scientology
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?