I Dare YouAt a church meeting, a very wealthy man rose to tell the rest of those present about his Christian faith.
"I'm a millionaire," he said, "and I attribute it all to the rich blessings of God in my life. I remember that turning point in my faith. I had just earned my first dollar and I went to a church meeting that night. The speaker was a missionary who told about his work. I knew that I only had a dollar bill and I had to either give it all to God's work or give nothing at all. So at that moment, I decided to give my whole dollar to God. I believe that God blessed that decision, and that is why I am a rich man today."
When he finished and moved toward his seat, there was an awed silence As he sat down, a little old lady sitting in the same pew leaned over and said to him, "I dare you to do it again."
- Interview: Todd and Jedd Wider about the Bullying Documentary "Mentor"
- Clip: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
- Film Review: "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me" + His wife talks about faith, his final tour and coping with Alzheimer's
- Interview: "Avatar" Villain Stephen Lang on Playing a Good Guy Coach in "23 Blast"
- ‘Stonehearst Asylum’ is an Example of Old Fashioned Storytelling
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?