SpendthriftsA father and his son were looking at a nativity scene in a London gallery. It was Titian's world-famous painting of the scene at Bethlehem.
The boy said, “Dad, why is the baby lying in such a crude cradle in a pile of straw?”
"Well, son,” explained the father, “they were poor, and they couldn't afford anything better.”
Said the boy, "Then how could they afford to have their picture painted by such an expensive artist?”
- Taylor Swift Shakes it Off
- ‘When the Games Stands Tall’ Could be More Inspiring
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- 'Waking in Oak Creek' Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Yes, Another "Happy" Video, But You Will Love This One, I Promise
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?