Nine year old Joey was asked by his mother what he had learned at Sunday school.
"Well, Mom, our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.
"When he got to the Red Sea, he had his engineers build a pontoon bridge and all the people walked across safely.
"Then he used his walkie-talkie to radio headquarters for reinforcements. They sent bombers to blow up the bridge and all the Israelites were saved."
"Now, Joey, is that really what your teacher taught you?" his mother asked.
"Well, no. But if I told it the way the teacher did, you'd never believe it!"
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Free Book About Saving Mr. Banks -- And Mary Poppins
- Media suddenly celebrating Catholics + Author/actor Turk Pipkin talks about how a Christmas story he wrote for his family became a bestselling book and a star-studded movie
- Sesame Street Does "The Hunger Games"
- DVD Reviews: "Angels Sing" and "The Ultimate Life"
- The Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.