The Senility PrayerGod, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones that I do like, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- 'Suvivor' Announces New 2015 Cast
- Interview: Kim Campbell on Caring for Glen Campbell and "I'll Be Me"
- The Adorable BB-8 Drone from the New "Star Wars" Meets Some Adorable Puppies
- FaithLife CEO Bob Pritchett on balancing the principles of faith, science and entrepreneurship
- Trailer: The Lobster, an Offbeat Sci-Fi Romance with Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?