The Senility PrayerGod, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones that I do like, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Auli’i Cravalho Finds Out She Has Been Cast as Moana, the Heroine of Disney's New Animated Feature!
- Interview: Bryan Carberry and J. Clay Tweel on the Documentary "Finders Keepers"
- List: Movies about Peter Pan
- UP TV launches anti-bullying campaign
- Interview: Adriana Trigiani of "Big Stone Gap"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?