Three nuns died and visited St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter said he would admit them if they each answered one question.
He turned to the first nun and asked, "Who was the first man?"
"Adam," the nun confidently replied. The trumpets sounded and the angels sang as the gates swung open and she walked into heaven.
St. Peter turned to the second nun. "Who was the first woman?" "Eve," she replied. The trumpets sounded and the angels sang.
Then St. Peter turned to the last nun. "What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"
The nun paused for a moment. "Gee, that's a hard one!"
The trumpets sounded and the angels sang.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Jim Breuer: Comedy Warrior + Honey, unplug the kids! How camps are helping kids (and adults) escape the electronic drug epidemic
- Women's History Month: American Masters Tribute
- Jupiter Direct: Home Is Where the Heart Is
- Premiering Tonight on Fox: Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Downton Abbey Costumes on Display at Winterthur
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.