Sister, Got Milk?There once was a 94-year-old nun in the 1890's whose worn-out body began to surrender. Her doctor prescribed for her a shot of whiskey three times a day, to relax her.
However, not to be lured into worldly pleasures, she huffily declined. But her mother superior knew the elderly sister loved milk. So she instructed the kitchen to spike the milk three times a day. Eventually, the elderly pious one approached her final hour. As several sisters gathered around her at bedside, the mother superior asked if she wanted to leave them any words of wisdom.
"Oh, yes," she replied. "Never sell that cow!"
- Docudrama about Handel's Messiah on BYUtv November 27, 2014
- Another #Epicfail for Barbie -- And a Non-Barbie Alternative
- This weekend: "Little Hope was Arson" on VOD + "A Royal Christmas" on TV
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Stars Talk About the Film
- Exclusive Clip: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?