A tramp knocked on the door of the inn known as St. George and the Dragon. The landlady answered the door.
The tramp said, “Could you give a poor man something to eat?”
"No,” said the woman, slamming the door in his face.
He knocked again and said, “Could I have a few words with George?”
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- The Top 100 Animated Films of All Time: The Animators Pick
- Cassi Davis talks about Tyler Perry, reprising Aunt Bam in "Madea's Neighbors from Hell" and her relationship with God
- Interview: Daniel Licht, Composer of "Dexter"
- Happy Earth Day! Movies About Our Planet
- Submission deadline for UP Faith & Family Screenplay Competition is Friday
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.