If College Students Wrote The BibleThe Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning -- cold.
The Ten Commandments would actually be only five -- double-spaced and written in a large font.
A new edition would be published every two years in order to limit reselling.
Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food. Paul's letter to the Romans would become Paul's email to email@example.com.
Reason Cain killed Abel: they were roommates.
Reason why Moses and followers walked in the desert for 40 years: they didn't want to ask directions and look like freshmen.
Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, he would have put it off until the night before to get it done.
- Watch This Exclusive Video Feature from National Geographic's 'Killing Jesus'
- Contest: Win an Insurgent T-Shirt
- Toys That Impair Imagination: The Over-Licensing of Children's Toys
- Mat Kearney sings about childlike faith and the grace of surrendering control
- Interview: Ryan Potter, Hiro in "Big Hero 6"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?