Hunting SeasonThe Wednesday night church service coincided with the last day of hunting season. During the service, our pastor asked who had bagged a deer. No one raised a hand.
Puzzled, the pastor said, “I don't get it. Last week many of you said you wouldn't be at church Sunday because of hunting season. I had the whole congregation pray for your deer.”
One hunter said, "Well, preacher, it worked. They're all safe.”
- Native Americans Refuse to Work on Adam Sandler's New Film
- Trailer: Woody Allen's "Irrational Man"
- Wit and Wisdom in The Jottery by Andy Selsberg
- Trailer: What Happened, Miss Simone? -- Nina Simone Documentary
- Tomorrowland Contest: The Museum of Science Fiction Wants Your Ideas About Tomorrow
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?