An Offering From the Bottom of My….A little girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling ill. "Mommy," she said, "can we leave now?"
"No," her mother replied.
"Well, I think I have to throw up!" exclaimed the girl.
"Then go out the front door and around to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush," said her mother.
After about sixty seconds, the little girl returned to her seat. "Did you throw up?" her mother asked.
"Yes," the little girl replied.
"How could you have gone all the way to the back of the church and returned so quickly?" her mother asked.
"I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy. They have a box next to the front door that says, 'For the Sick.'"
- How Did Ca Plane Pour Moi End Up in So Many Movies?
- The Kitten Bowl 2015: You Can Win A Set of Kitten Cards
- ‘Hoovey’ is a Story of Triumph
- Una Gran Noticia! Disney's First Latina Princess
- Why filmmaker/human rights advocate Jason Scott Jones takes abortion and other life issues personally
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?