Trying to Please MamaThe first woman was elected U.S. president. She called her mom to make sure she was coming to the inauguration.
"I don’t know, dear. What would I wear?”
"Don’t worry, Mom. I’ll send a designer to help you.”
"But you know I need special foods for my diet.”
"Mom, I’m going to the president. I can get you the food you need.”
"But how will I get there?”
"I’ll send a limo, Mom. Just come!”
"OK, OK, if it makes you happy.”
The great day came, and Mama was seated with the future cabinet members. She nudged the man on her right. “See that girl, the one with her hand on the Bible? Her brother’s a doctor!”
- Interview: Todd and Jedd Wider about the Bullying Documentary "Mentor"
- Clip: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
- Film Review: "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me" + His wife talks about faith, his final tour and coping with Alzheimer's
- Interview: "Avatar" Villain Stephen Lang on Playing a Good Guy Coach in "23 Blast"
- ‘Stonehearst Asylum’ is an Example of Old Fashioned Storytelling
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?