Where Did She Go?An elderly woman in her nineties had a visitor from her church come to see her at the nursing home.
“How are you?” the visitor asked.
“Oh,” said the elderly woman, “I’m just worried sick!”
“You look like you’re in good health. They take good care of you here, don’t they?”
“Oh, yes, they take good care of me here.”
“Do you have any pain?” the visitor asked.
“No, I can’t say I do,” the elderly woman replied.
“Then what has you worried sick?” the visitor asked.
The elderly woman leaned in and explained, “All of my closest friends have already died and gone to heaven. I’m sure they are all wondering where I went!”
From "The Book of Church Jokes," published by Barbour Publishing, Inc., Uhrichsville, Ohio. Copyright 2009. Used by permission of Barbour Publishing, Inc.
- Wit and Wisdom in The Jottery by Andy Selsberg
- Trailer: What Happened, Miss Simone? -- Nina Simone Documentary
- Tomorrowland Contest: The Museum of Science Fiction Wants Your Ideas About Tomorrow
- William Vanderbloemen's unique perspective on building strong ministry teams in a media age
- Interview: Alex Garland of "Ex Machina"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?