Where Did She Go?An elderly woman in her nineties had a visitor from her church come to see her at the nursing home.
“How are you?” the visitor asked.
“Oh,” said the elderly woman, “I’m just worried sick!”
“You look like you’re in good health. They take good care of you here, don’t they?”
“Oh, yes, they take good care of me here.”
“Do you have any pain?” the visitor asked.
“No, I can’t say I do,” the elderly woman replied.
“Then what has you worried sick?” the visitor asked.
The elderly woman leaned in and explained, “All of my closest friends have already died and gone to heaven. I’m sure they are all wondering where I went!”
From "The Book of Church Jokes," published by Barbour Publishing, Inc., Uhrichsville, Ohio. Copyright 2009. Used by permission of Barbour Publishing, Inc.
- How Did Ca Plane Pour Moi End Up in So Many Movies?
- The Kitten Bowl 2015: You Can Win A Set of Kitten Cards
- ‘Hoovey’ is a Story of Triumph
- Una Gran Noticia! Disney's First Latina Princess
- Why filmmaker/human rights advocate Jason Scott Jones takes abortion and other life issues personally
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?