Q: On Christmas night, how many angels appeared to the shepherds, and what were their names?
A: There were two angels, and their names were 'Lo' and 'Behold.' Doesn't the Bible say, "Lo and Behold, the angels, appeared to the shepherds"?
- Joke shared by Beliefnet community member coltwise
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- The Top 100 Animated Films of All Time: The Animators Pick
- Cassi Davis talks about Tyler Perry, reprising Aunt Bam in "Madea's Neighbors from Hell" and her relationship with God
- Interview: Daniel Licht, Composer of "Dexter"
- Happy Earth Day! Movies About Our Planet
- Submission deadline for UP Faith & Family Screenplay Competition is Friday
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
A rabbi loved to play golf, but he never seemed to have time. He couldn't play on Shabbat, there was religious school on Sundays…