Little Johnny's new baby brother was screaming up a storm.
Johnny asked his mom, “Where’d he come from?”
“He came from heaven, Johnny.”
“Wow! I can see why they threw him out!”
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- A Book on Every Bed: Amy Dickinson
- National Film Registry Additions 2013 Include "Mary Poppins" and "The Quiet Man"
- The Real Story: P.L. Travers, Walt Disney, and the Inside Story of "Mary Poppins"
- Entrepreneur-turned-actor Drew Waters is living his own "Ultimate Life"
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.