Praying for PeasYears ago when my two girls were small, they were taught how to say their blessing before eating their meal. One night as I was busy scurrying around the kitchen, I told them both to stay their blessings without me. I took a moment to watch them as they both squeezed their eyes tightly shut over folded hands. As my 4-year-old finished, her 3-year-old sister kept on praying.
Another minute or two passed before she lifted her head, looked at her plate, and in an indignant voice said, “Hey! My peas are still here!”
- Interview: Dana Nachman of "Batkid Begins"
- Inside "Inside Out" -- Takes on Pixar's Hit Movie About Feelings
- Trailer: People, Places, and Things with Jemaine Clement and Regina Hall
- Contest: Win a DVD of the Sweet Romance, "Old Fashioned"
- Trailer: Jenny's Wedding with Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?