A minister waited in line to have his car filled with gas just before a long holiday weekend. The attendant worked quickly, but there were many cars ahead of him in front of the service station.
Finally, the attendant motioned him toward a vacant pump."Reverend," said the young man, "Sorry about the delay. It seems as if everyone waits until the last minute to get ready for a long trip."
The minister chuckled, "I know what you mean. It's the same in my business."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- The Top 100 Animated Films of All Time: The Animators Pick
- Cassi Davis talks about Tyler Perry, reprising Aunt Bam in "Madea's Neighbors from Hell" and her relationship with God
- Interview: Daniel Licht, Composer of "Dexter"
- Happy Earth Day! Movies About Our Planet
- Submission deadline for UP Faith & Family Screenplay Competition is Friday
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.