An Orangutan's Reading ListOne day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books: the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. Surprised, he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"
"Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
- Behind the Scenes: Making Michael Douglas Younger in "Ant-Man" and Wigs and Makeup for Key and Peele
- New on DVD: Tales from the Royal Wardrobe
- Spoiler Alert: What Really Doesn't Work in "Trainwreck" -- and the Surprising Moments that Do
- The Imaginative Short Film that Inspired "Pixels"
- The 100 Best American Films -- From Movie Critics Around the World
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?