An Orangutan's Reading ListOne day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books: the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. Surprised, he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"
"Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
- Interview: Ravi and Geeta Patel on the Adorable Documentary "Meet the Patels"
- Trailer: Love the Coopers, a Family Christmas Story with Diane Keaton, John Goodman, and Olivia Wilde
- 90 Minutes in Heaven Hits Theaters Sept 11th
- Trailer: Ashby with Mickey Rourke, Emma Roberts, and Nat Wolff
- WM. Paul Young's Book "Eve" Hits Shelves Soon
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?