Caught on the JobThe new army recruit was given guard duty at 2 a.m. He did his best for a while, but at about 4 a.m. he went to sleep. He awakened to find the officer of the day standing before him.
Remembering the heavy penalty for being asleep on guard duty, this smart young man kept his head bowed for another moment and looked upward and reverently said, “A-a-a-men!”
- Couple Alert! ‘It Takes A Church’ Show Makes a Match
- Behind the Scenes Clip: Adam Levine in "Begin Again"
- Interview: Thunder Levin of "Sharknado" and "Sharknado 2"
- Coming Attractions: "The Boy from Baby House 10", "Old Fashioned" and the latest from the Kendricks
- Contest Winner -- "Earth to Echo's" GoPro Camera
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?