A Yogi Walked into a Pizza Parlor…What did the Yogi say when he walked into the Zen Pizza Parlor?
"Make me one with everything."
When the Yogi got the pizza, he gave the proprietor a $20 bill. The proprietor pocketed the bill. The Yogi said "Don't I get change?"
The proprietor said, "Change must come from within."
- Taylor Swift Shakes it Off
- ‘When the Games Stands Tall’ Could be More Inspiring
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- 'Waking in Oak Creek' Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Yes, Another "Happy" Video, But You Will Love This One, I Promise
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?