E-mail Me a PrayerI had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord’s Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer.
Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer:
“Lead us not into temptation,” she prayed, “but deliver us some e-email. Amen.”
- The People and Movies That Inspired "Hail, Caesar!"
- Interview: Francis Gary Powers, Jr. on his Father, the Cold War, and "Bridge of Spies"
- Joseph Gordon Levitt Wants to Know Your Thoughts on Technology and Democracy
- Video: "Risen" stars Joseph Fiennes and Maria Botto talk about meeting Pope Francis
- Interview: Nicholas Sparks on "The Choice"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?