E-mail Me a PrayerI had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord’s Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer.
Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer:
“Lead us not into temptation,” she prayed, “but deliver us some e-email. Amen.”
- Watch This Exclusive Video Feature from National Geographic's 'Killing Jesus'
- Contest: Win an Insurgent T-Shirt
- Toys That Impair Imagination: The Over-Licensing of Children's Toys
- Mat Kearney sings about childlike faith and the grace of surrendering control
- Interview: Ryan Potter, Hiro in "Big Hero 6"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?