I had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord’s Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer.
Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer:
“Lead us not into temptation,” she prayed, “but deliver us some e-email. Amen.”
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Jim Breuer: Comedy Warrior + Honey, unplug the kids! How camps are helping kids (and adults) escape the electronic drug epidemic
- Women's History Month: American Masters Tribute
- Jupiter Direct: Home Is Where the Heart Is
- Premiering Tonight on Fox: Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Downton Abbey Costumes on Display at Winterthur
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
A rabbi loved to play golf, but he never seemed to have time. He couldn't play on Shabbat, there was religious school on Sundays…