I had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord’s Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer.
Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer:
“Lead us not into temptation,” she prayed, “but deliver us some e-email. Amen.”
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Tribute
- Teach Kids to Write Letters With a Free Postcard from Spongebob!
- "The Sound of Music" scores! + Executive Producer Brian Lockhart hopes "The Christmas Candle" becomes a new holiday tradition
- Jews Telling Jokes and Stories: Doc Club
- Words to live by from Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.