Snow DaysA heavy snowstorm closed the schools in one town. When the children returned to school a few days later, one grade school teacher asked her students whether they had used the time away from school constructively.
"I sure did, teacher," one little girl replied. "I just prayed for more snow."
- Casting of God: Is the Equivalent of Choosing an Old Woman to Play Harry Potter
- Trailer: Disney's New Live-Action "Cinderella" With Cate Blanchett as the Evil Stepmother
- Kathy Griffin Joins E's Fashion Police
- Costume Designers: One Famous, One Not
- Rita Cosby celebrates 50th birthday with a star-studded Wounded Warriors benefit
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?