Letter HomeA college student wrote a letter home:
I feel miserable cause I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me.
Your son, Marvin
P.S. I felt so terrible I ran after the mailman who picked this up at the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed to God that I could get it back, but I was too late.
A few days later, he received a letter from his father:
Good news! Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Wild's Cheryl Strayed Has a New Advice Podcast
- "Unbroken" legacy: Luke Zamperini talks about the Christian faith his father passed on to him
- Big Faith and a True Father-Son Bond
- Will "Old Fashioned" romance fly in 2015? USA Today suggests yes
- Actors Of Color Discuss Racial Stereotypes In Hollywood
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?