I Don't Want to GoThanksgiving day was approaching and the family had received a Thanksgiving card with a painting of a pilgrim family on their way to church.
Grandma showed the card to her small grandchildren, observing: "The Pilgrim children liked to go to church with their mothers and fathers."
"Oh yeah?" her young grandson replied, "So why is their dad carrying that rifle?"
- Interview: Todd and Jedd Wider about the Bullying Documentary "Mentor"
- Clip: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
- Film Review: "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me" + His wife talks about faith, his final tour and coping with Alzheimer's
- Interview: "Avatar" Villain Stephen Lang on Playing a Good Guy Coach in "23 Blast"
- ‘Stonehearst Asylum’ is an Example of Old Fashioned Storytelling
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?