The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
Thursday night Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Tribute
- Teach Kids to Write Letters With a Free Postcard from Spongebob!
- "The Sound of Music" scores! + Executive Producer Brian Lockhart hopes "The Christmas Candle" becomes a new holiday tradition
- Jews Telling Jokes and Stories: Doc Club
- Words to live by from Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.