Bulletin BloopersThe pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
Thursday night Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- 'Suvivor' Announces New 2015 Cast
- Interview: Kim Campbell on Caring for Glen Campbell and "I'll Be Me"
- The Adorable BB-8 Drone from the New "Star Wars" Meets Some Adorable Puppies
- FaithLife CEO Bob Pritchett on balancing the principles of faith, science and entrepreneurship
- Trailer: The Lobster, an Offbeat Sci-Fi Romance with Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?