The 12 Houses
In a birth chart the 12 houses are described briefly as follows:
• 1st house which relates in the natural zodiac to Aries; personality expression, ego, the mask that you wear to the world, appearance, environment, and your soul’s purpose
• 2nd House rules Taurus and is concerned with your money, values, talents, sense of self-worth and security
• 3rd House rules Gemini and is the arena of communication, education, lower mind of the personality and speech
• 4th House and the very root of your chart naturally rules Cancer, and is concerned with your inherited characteristics and your home and family, roots, childhood heritage and father image (or hidden parent)
• 5th House rules Leo and governs creativity, children, love, romance and lovers, recreation and fun
• 6th House and the natural home to Virgo is concerned with the area of work, health, self-purification, daily routine, tasks, habits, service and pets
• 7th House is the one opposite your ascendant sign and show who you are not. It naturally rules Libra and is the classroom to look at for lessons in relationships, marriage and/or business partnerships, your awareness of others and even open enemies
• 8th House is the ruler of Scorpio and overlooks your partner’s values whether in marriage or business, money, sex, death and transformation, crisis and regeneration
• 9th House rules Sagittarius and is concerned with your philosophy, belief systems, higher education, travel, higher consciousness and the very beliefs that hold your world together
• 10th House rules Capricorn and this is the sign of initiation, status, goals, destiny, career, mother image, social values, life direction and highest potential
• 11th House rules Aquarius and is related to group awareness, social conscience and service, hopes & wishes, friends and groups -like Twitter
• 12th House relates to Pisces which is the last sign of the zodiac and is concerned with dissolution of the ego into the oneness of life, unconscious, hidden strengths and weaknesses, spirituality, sacrifice, past-lives, surrender experiences and miracles
7 Urban Legends You Thought Were TrueSome myths are easy to discredit. Others, not so much. Here are seven urban...
6 Celebrities That Didn't Let Tragedy Rule Their...These six celebrities didn't allow tragedy to keep them down. Take note of their...
6 Ways to Occupy Your Kids Without TVInstead of sitting your children in front of the big screen, opt to occupy their...
12 Powers On Screen and In UsA contemporary of Carl Jung, whose work inspired Joseph Campbell and the concept...
Bromance At Its FinestThey're the dynamic male duos that make us laugh out loud and captivate us all....