Jay Milbrandt on How to Change the World One Story at a Time
Beliefnet interviews the lawyer-turned-author on why he left the courtroom for the mission field and how he found God working half a world away.
- Three nations make surprising appeal for church’s help
- Are Christians held to an unfair higher standard?
- Are Young Blacks Turning Conservative, Latinos Evangelical, Jews Secular?
- Billy Graham: I Know Where I’m Going
- Are All These Christians' Complaints of Religious Discrimination Just So Much Empty Whining?